Friday, May 22, 2009

Over Possessvive

Being over possessive in life is it a good thing or a bad thing? In my case it was the wrong thing to do i should have learnt from my previous mistakes but did that make me a better person hell no. I have lost this girl many times before and she has come back to me but this time i mite have lost her for good. You want somthing so bad that you hold to thight to it and it does manage to slip through your hands. Never fell for a girl this hard before in my life but yeah she is after all my first love. Man how i miss all the times i spent with her now everything between us seems so different she has moved on while i am still stuck remembering bout my past. I am 19 yet i cry for this one person. From (A line from Alfred Lord Tennyson's poem, "In Memoriam A. H. H.")

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all'


Love is such an important experience that even the pain of losing someone you love is better than not having loved that person. Even as i mope for her i am honoured to have loved such a wonderfull girl and i would never take back a single second i spent with her. As we move on in life i still do love her that feeling will never go away for as long as i live bold statement perhaps but i know i mean every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment