Friday, May 22, 2009

Destiny Or Not?

If it was meant to happen it will happen that is what my father will always tell me if i ever asked will i be rich in the future but i also got a lecture you got to work hard to achieve what you want in life. In contrast to that how does relationship works do you believe that faith and destiny brought you together or you got to build on your relationship? Having the belief that the person you love is there only for you is a very romantic taught but what if that person is not what do you then hope that she finds it in her heart to love you or you build a relationship up as you learning from mistake correcting one another. Depends solely on what type of person you are! It is written for me to be a millionaire haha that would be nice but i swear slumdog millionaire never in their wildest imagination taught they will be walking away with 8 oscar award to their name yet it happened do you put on chance or they deserved it. I for one am sitting on the fence with this one i chose to live my with destiny and reality of life. Reality is something we can always grasp on to to bring us back down to earth but you got to have faith and hope and trust in the Lord to succed in everything we do wheather its to find love or be happy in life. I am hoping my destiny will come true but whatever it is i am yet to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment